General Rules Of Auction:
Terms of payment: Cash or credit card. Personal check may be used if prior approval has been given.
1. The Auctioneer at all times acts as Auctioneer for and on behalf of the Seller of the goods.
2. The Auction shall commence at the published time and will not be delayed so as to allow any person to take part in the auction.
3. The Bidders Record and Consignors Roll are available at Charleston Auction House during normal working hours.
4. Certain goods may be sold subject to reserve price.
5. The Auctioneer has the right to regulate the bidding.
6. Anyone bidding should be bidding on their own behalf.
7. When goods are put up for sale by Auction in lots, each lot is, unless there is evidence to the contrary, regarded to be the subject of a separate transaction. A bid shall be taken as proof that the Bidder has made himself/herself acquainted with the lots for which he/she bids.
8. No goods may be removed until fully paid for.
9. All sales are final.
10. The Purchaser shall not be entitled to possession of any of his purchases until the total purchase price of all his purchases has been fully paid for by cash or credit card (3% cc fee).
11. In the event the Purchaser does not pay the full purchase price of any item by close of business sale day, the item will be sold to another buyer without recourse by the original purchaser.
12. The Purchaser shall be bound by these Rules and all announcements made by the Auctioneer at the commencement of and during the sale, whether or not he is present at the time of making such announcements.
13. Items must be picked up within 2 days after the auction. Items left over 2 days will be removed and taken to an independent storage facility with a $50.00 moving fee per item. You will be charged $50.00 per every 30 days the item(s) are stored. The item(s) will be re-sold after 90 days. Charleston Auction House will without limitation have the right to hold the purchaser of items liable for payments not received. CAH may retain any payments as liquidated damages or resell the items without notice. The purchaser shall be liable for the deficiency (if any) plus all costs, including commission of both sales and any attorneys fees.